Costa is one of the largest UK-based coffeehouse chains that was established in 1971 in London. Since then it has witnessed a quick expansion and now it has also presence in other countries all around the world. In 2019, Costa was sold to The Coca Cola Company for 3.9 billion pounds!
Costa has now around 3401 stores across 31 countries including 2,121 UK restaurants. Following are the products of Costa.
- Hot drinks like coffees, teas and hot chocolates
- Cold drinks like Frostino and fruit coolers
- Savoury snacks including sandwiches and breakfast items
- Sweet snacks like chocolate bars and wafers
- Cakes and pastries including cookies, brownies and croissants
Besides these products, the multinational coffee brand also offers seasonal menus which include both drinks and snacks. Costa also has festive takeaway cups with limited-edition designs each year. You can either visit any of its restaurants or can order your coffee or snacks online. If you want to order online, then you can get your coffee at your doorstep or can collect it yourself via its amazing click and collect service.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Costa and collect your coffee or snacks from a collection restaurant then you have to visit its website ‘www.costa.co.uk’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your drinks physically from your preferred collection point.
- Select and Order Your Coffee
Visit www.costa.co.uk for placing your order. After landing on its menu page, select your desired drinks and foods and then add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. Click and collect delivery option is free of cost and your order will be ready for collection within one hour of order’s placement.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection point, which can be any Costa restaurants in the United Kingdom. There are about 2,121 Costa restaurants in the UK, with this you can pick up your order anywhere in the United Kingdom.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Costa Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within one hour.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at Costa Restaurants during opening hours.
Benefits of Using Costa Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using the Costa Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order from your preferred location
- Free delivery
- No queues
- Pay for your order online
Wrapping it Up
In this digital age, consumers are seeking their comfort while doing shopping and Costa offers this comfort to their consumers via their free and swift click and collect delivery.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below