Co-op or the Co-operative Group is one of the largest family retail businesses groups that has quickly expanded to the length and breadth of the United Kingdom. This group offers products like groceries and food products, e-pharmacy, and services like insurance services, legal services, and funeral care.
Co-op is in fact the largest consumer cooperative in the UK and is owned by more than 4 million members. The online business has emerged as an ethical retailer, allowing women the same democratic rights within the society as men since its founding, and was the first major UK retailer to champion Fair-trade.
Co-op offers both home delivery and click and collect delivery services. The click and collect delivery option of Co-op is super cool as you can collect your order at your convenience.
How Does it Work
If you want to shop online from Co-op and collect your goods from a collection point then you have to visit its website ‘www.coop.com’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your product (s) physically from your desired collection point.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit coop.com and add your desired products to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you have to choose the click and collect delivery option. After choosing ‘click and collect’ you have to select your preferred day of pick up and that’s all. Click and collect service is free of cost for orders exceeding 30 pounds but if your order is less than 30 pounds then you have to pay extra 2 pounds as a collection fee.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any Co-op store in the United Kingdom. There are more than 7000 Co-op stores in the UK, with this you can pick up your order anywhere in the United Kingdom.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Superdrug Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your specific barcode, order number, order details, and collection location. If you have provided your mobile number then they will also send you a confirmatory text message. You should keep these confirmatory messages safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification via email or text telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email/text.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at Co-op stores after 3 pm and before closing hours.
Benefits of Using Co-op Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Co-op Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order at a nearby Superdrug store almost instantly
- Schedule your pick up day and time as per your ease
- Co-op accept both online payment and traditional payment method i.e., cash
Over to You
Co-op is the largest co-operative group of UK consumers that has the feather of fair-trade in its cap. The business offers convenience to its consumers via its click and collect delivery option besides advocating for equal rights for ladies.