How Does it Work:
If you want to order online from Clarks then you have to visit its website clarks.co.uk and place an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your products from your desired collection store.
- Select Your Desired Products
Visit their website and select your desired items from the product catalog page. After selecting your desired goods add them to your basket and proceed to check out page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. You will get your order within 4 days of the order’s placement and this is a free delivery service.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting click and collect delivery option, choose your favorite collection store. You can collect your order from any of the nearly 50 stores across the UK and other international destinations.
- What You Need to Know About Picking Your Clarks Click and Collect Order
- Your order is expected to arrive within four working days from the date of your online order’s placement.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email and a valid photographic ID.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at the stores during opening hours.
To Wrap it Up:
Clarks is one of the popular footwear brands in the UK and the most amazing feature of this brand is that you can collect your online order from your preferred nearby Clarks store without paying a buck.
Still, have questions? Ask for help.