Clarks Outlet or simply Clarks was established in 1825 and in 1983; its first store was opened in Somerset, England. Today it has business operations in the UK, Ireland, and many other European countries. The company sells quality shoes for men, women, boys, and girls. It has more than 50 stores across the UK, Ireland, and rest of the Europe.
The company is one of the favorite shopping destinations of UK citizens as it offers quality shoes at reasonable prices. Besides footwear, the brand also sells accessories and various school products.
Besides, its quality and economical products, the popular footwear brand also has great delivery options including click and collect service. With its click and collect service, you can collect your order from any of the Clarks Stores across the UK.
How does it Work
If you want to order online from Clarks then you have to visit its website https://www.clarks.co.uk/ and place an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your products from your desired collection store.
- Select Your Desired Products
Visit their website and select your desired items from the product catalog page. After selecting your desired goods add them to your basket and proceed to check out page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. You will get your order within 4 days of the order’s placement and this is a free delivery service.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting click and collect delivery option, choose your favorite collection store. You can collect your order from any of the nearly 50 stores across the UK and other international destinations.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Clarks Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection store. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within four working days from the date of your online order’s placement.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email and a valid photographic ID.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at the stores during opening hours.
Benefits of Using Clarks Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using the Clarks Click and Collect Service.
- Collect your order as per your wish
- Pay online for your order
- Free of Cost
To Wrap it Up
Clarks is one of the popular footwear brands in the UK and the most amazing feature of this brand is that you can collect your online order from your preferred nearby Clarks store without paying a buck. Still have questions? Ask for help.