CeX short form of ‘complete entertainment exchange’ is a UK-based entertainment retailer that deals in second hand computing, gaming, and technology goods. Besides, the company also offers technology repairs. The company buys, sells, and exchanges a range of technology and entertainment products including mobile phones, video games, DVDs and Blu-ray movies, computers, digital electronics, TVs and monitors, and music CDs.
CeX was founded in 1992 and it has now presence in many other countries like Spain, Ireland, India, Australia, Portugal, Netherlands, Mexico, Poland and Canarias besides UK.
CeX has more than 600 physical shops around the world including 380 in the UK. The company also offers varied delivery options including click and collect for convenience of its customers.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from CeX and collect your goods from your nearby store then you have to visit its website ‘www.uk.webuy.com/ for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your merchandise physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit uk.webuy.com for placing your order. After landing on its product page, select your desired product(s) and add them to your basket. Then proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option. Once you select the click and collect delivery slot then proceed to check out and make payment.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery option, you have to select your preferred collection store, which can be any CeX store in the United Kingdom. After choosing your preferred store, now wait to receive a confirmatory notification from CeX.
If you receive your ‘ready to collect’ notification and can’t pop up at the store for collection of your goods then they will wait only 2 days for you. After two days, your click and collect order will be automatically canceled and you will be refunded according to your original payment method.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your CeX Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email and an SMS (if you have provided your phone number) containing information like your order number, order details, and collection store. You should keep these confirmatory messages safe as you would need them to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive soon at your selected store.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email/text.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at CeX stores during opening hours.
Benefits of Using CeX Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using CeX Click and Collect Service.
- Can Collect your order from a nearby store
- Hassle-free shopping
- Can track your order until final pickup
To Wrap it Up
The economical click and collect service of CeX offers you the convenience of picking up your order from your preferred CeX store across the UK. For more information, please visit https://uk.support.webuy.com/support/solutions/articles/17000111348-click-collect-faqs
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below