Food industry is very sensitive when it comes to supply chain as the UK citizens witnessed empty supermarket shelves at the onset of COVID-19 pandemic. But at that critical times too, the UK-based food and catering supply chain business entity – Caterite – was having full warehouses across the UK. Caterite is a UK-based food supply company that offers fresh produce and dry ingredients to hotels, restaurants, bars, pubs, guest houses and other catering establishments across Cumbria, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and South West Scotland.
The company offers fresh produce, fresh meat, salted aged meat, and prepared fruits and vegetables to the hospitality industry of above-mentioned UK regions. Besides, the company also offers quality and fresh poultry to hotels and restaurants. In the pandemic, the company’s supply chain was never affected and it continued to serve the UK’s hospitality industry.
Besides, its varied food and catering products, the company also has great delivery options including click and collect service. With its click and collect service, its customers can collect their order from any of their warehouses in the above stated regions of the UK (but for availing this service, one must create his/her click and collect account).
How does it Work
If you want to order online your goods from Caterite then you have to visit its website ‘www.caterite.co.uk’ and place an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your food from your desired collection point.
- Select Your Goods
Visit www.caterite.co.uk and select your desired items from the product catalog page. After selecting your desired goods add them to your basket and proceed to check out page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you will need to choose the click and collect delivery option.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery slot, choose your favorite collection store which can be any of the Caterite warehouse.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Caterite Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection store. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive as per your click and collect delivery slot.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive an email notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen store to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email and photographic ID.
- Finally, you will only be able to collect your orders at the stores/warehouses during opening hours.
Benefits of Using Caterite Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using the Caterite Click and Collect Service.
- Pay online for your order
- Hassle free delivery
- Collecting your goods from your nearby location
Wrapping it Up
Caterite is one of the best food supply company in the Cumbria, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and South West Scotland regions of the UK. You can shop for its fresh produce as well as dry ration online and can collect your order from your desired location at your convenience.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below