How Does it Work:
If you want to shop online from Bravissimo and collect your goods from your nearby store then you have to visit its website bravissimo.co.uk for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect for collecting your merchandise physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit bravissimo.co.uk for reviewing their offers. View your desired product(s) from the product catalog.
- Choose Click and Collect
Click and Collect is free at Bravissimo’s stores and your parcel to be available for collection from your chosen store within 2-5 working days.
- Select Click & Collect as an option when you check out
- They contact you by email or telephone number when your order has arrived at the store and is ready for you to collect.
- You should bring your order number or confirmation email to the store to collect your order.
- If after 10 days you’ve still not had a chance to collect your order, they will pop it back into stock and refund you to your original payment method.
Please note that if you want someone else to collect your order. they should bring a copy of your email or the order number with them, and they will be asked to sign the receipt on your behalf.
To Wrap it Up:
Click and Collect is available at Bravissimo. If you place an order online, it will be ready and waiting for you, you will be notified by email or telephone number to collect your order in the store that you selected.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below