They say health is wealth. And they are right for human health is an invaluable blessing. Caring for our health is not only necessary but it is also acknowledging the nature for its priceless gift. Today’s sedentary lifestyle has created many health problems and therefore we must be cautious while taking food.
Taking healthy food is the first pre-requisite of maintaining good health and companies like Brakes are helping us to remain healthy. Brake Bros or popularly known as Brakes is a UK-based food service companies that supply food, drinks and other products mainly to the catering industry across the UK. The company also supplies a range of food items to its Brits consumers. The company was founded in 1958 and is headquartered in Ashford, United Kingdom. It has more than 20 distribution centers across the UK through which it supplies dry store, fresh and frozen produce, dairy, desserts, meat and poultry, alcohol, drinks and snacks, and other food items to almost every locality of the UK.
In addition, the company also has great delivery options including click and collect. With its click and collect delivery option, your order can be ready for collection at your desired place.
How does it Work
If you want to shop online from Brakes and collect your items from a nearby collection point then you have to visit its website ‘www.brake.co.uk’ for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your goods physically from your desired collection point.
- Select and Order Your Goods
Visit https://www.brake.co.uk/ and select your desired products. Then add them to your basket and proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you have to choose the click and collect delivery option.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery options, you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any of the allied Brakes location in the United Kingdom.
What You Need to Know About Picking Your Brakes Click and Collect Order
- Upon completing your online order, you will receive a confirmatory email containing information like your order number, order details, and collection location. You should keep this email safe as you would need it to pick up your order.
- Your order is expected to arrive within 3-4 working days but if you have selected next day click and collect then you will receive your order next day.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification telling you to come to pick up your order.
- After receiving the notification, head to your chosen collection point to pick up your items, and remember to go along with your confirmation email.
Benefits of Using Brakes Click and Collect Service
Following are the benefits of using Brakes Click and Collect Service.
- Pay Online
- Collection from your desired location
To Wrap it Up
The click and collect service of Brakes is an amazing service that is facilitating its UK consumers and therefore the food company is quickly expanding across the country.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below