Boots Stock Check
Once you wish to buy an item and it’s not in stock, the Boots Stock Checker service helps you check the availability of a product in your local store. When you’ve selected your items, they will reserve them so that they are ready for you to collect anytime thereafter.
How Does it Work
To check the stock availability of a prescription item, you can click on the provided link and enter the name of your medicine or item. However, please keep in mind the following points:
- Availability indication: The stock availability mentioned is only an indication and may not guarantee that the item will be in stock when you visit the store.
- No reservation of stock: Checking the stock does not reserve the item for you. It is still possible that the stock may run out before you arrive at the store.
- One item search at a time: The search functionality allows you to search for only one item at a time.
- New application registration: Since this is a new application, all customers will need to register the first time they use it.
- Existing customers’ registration: Even if you are currently registered on Boots.com or have used the previous Boots free online NHS repeat prescription service, you will still need to re-register on the new application.
- Same email address: They encourage you to use the same email address when signing up for the new application. This will allow them to merge your accounts at a later date, providing a more seamless experience.
Please note that these instructions and policies may be subject to change, so it’s always a good idea to refer to the specific website or application for the most up-to-date information and instructions.
To Wrap it Up
Select your item online, click Store Stock Checker, enter your postcode, and select your nearest store to see the price of the item at your local stores and the number left in stock.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below