How Does it Work
If you want to shop online from Boots and collect your goods from your nearby store then you have to visit its website boots.com to place an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect for collecting your merchandise physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit boots.com to review their offers. View your desired product(s) from the product catalog.
- Choose to Click and Collect
To order products from Boots’ online store and collect your order at the nearest Boots store, you can follow these simple steps:
- Select the item(s) you wish to purchase and add them to your cart. Proceed to the checkout page.
- During the checkout process, choose “Click and Collect” as your delivery option. This indicates that you intend to pick up your order from a Boots store.
- After completing your order, you will receive a text message or an email confirming your order number and the specific Boots store where your order will be available for collection.
- When you are ready to collect your order, visit the designated Boots store. Remember to bring the order number and a valid form of photo identification with you.
If you would like someone else to collect your order on your behalf, please contact the store where your order is being held and inform them. The designated person should bring along the order number and a form of photo ID for verification.
- Cost of Click and Collect
The delivery charge will be added to your total when you select your delivery option at the online checkout. Click & Collect service is free if you spend £15 or more, or £1.50 if you spend less for online orders, and is free for In-store orders.
Boots Airport Click and Collect
You can Click & Collect from selected airports in the UK, including Heathrow Airport, East Midlands Airport, and many more. When you’re shopping online, remember to select the airport store located after security at checkout.
Collect Your Order Before You Fly in 3 Simple Steps:
- Choose a delivery date at least 5 days before your flight to allow them to prepare your parcel in time. To view restrictions on ordering, please see their FAQs. Remember to select the airport store located after security.
- They’ll send you an order confirmation once your order’s been confirmed and a text when it’s ready to collect. If they receive it earlier than your departure date, don’t worry, they’ll keep it safe.
- Once you have cleared security, simply visit Boots at the designated airport store, where their friendly staff will be ready to assist you in retrieving your parcel. With your items in hand, you are now all set for a safe and enjoyable flight, as well as a fantastic time during your trip.
To Wrap it Up
Boots click and collect service keeps your order safe for about 14 days after your collection date. And if you don’t pick up your item during that period, your order will be returned, and you will be refunded. Use Boots click and collect service today for your health, beauty, and skincare products.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below
Ask for help