How Does it Work:
If you want to shop online from Barbour and collect your goods from your nearby store then you have to visit its website barbour.com for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect for collecting your merchandise physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit barbour.com for reviewing their offers. View your desired product(s) from the product catalog.
- Choose Click and Collect
Collect in store is a free delivery service.
- As part of the checkout process, you will select collect in store.
- You will be notified by email when the order has been dispatched and is ready to collect.
- For collecting your item, bring along a copy of the email and proof of ID(checkbook, driving license…).
- When you have collected your item you will receive an email to confirm the collection.
- Items will be held for 14 days from receipt. If the item is not collected it will be returned and processed as a refund.
Please note that if you want someone else to collect your order, he/she will need to bring a copy of the email and Photo ID in the name of the person that has placed the order.
To Wrap it Up:
You can select the ‘collect in store’ when you place an order online. This option is available at the checkout.
Participating stores are listed in the drop-down menu.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below