How Does it Work:
If you want to shop online from Argos and collect your goods from your nearby store then you have to visit its website argos.co.uk for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect for collecting your merchandise physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit argos.co.uk for reviewing their offers. View your desired product(s) from the product catalog.
- Choose to Click and Collect
While you are at the checkout page, you need to select the click and collect option. This option will enable you to collect your order at any of the Argos stores in the nation.
- When you place your order, you’ll be advised which store you can collect your order from.
- You’ll be notified by text or email with your collection reference, which you’ll need to have when you collect your order.
- They’ll hold your item for 7 days and you can extend this for another 7 days (just go to Your Account).
- If you paid using your Argos Card, you’ll need to bring this card with you when you collect your order. This is so they can verify your identity and protect your account.
Furthermore, all orders can only be picked up during the store’s opening hours. Most Argos stores in the UK are always open from 8 am to 9 pm on Mondays to Fridays, and 9 am to 8 pm on Sundays. However, to be sure, you can use the store locator on the online store.
To Wrap It Up:
Argos online store gives you access to unlimited quality technology, toys, home, and furniture products without stress. Now, you get what you want with Argos click and collect service, seven days a week.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below
Ask for help