How Does it Work:
If you want to shop online from Apple and collect your goods from your nearby store then you have to visit its website apple.com for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect for collecting your merchandise physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit apple.com for reviewing their offers. View your desired product(s) from the product catalog.
- Choose Click and Collect
When you order the item you want, select deliver to a pickup point.
- Click the pickup point option, enter your postcode, and select the pickup location most convenient to you.
- Enter your mobile number under pick up detail, You will be notified when your order is ready for collection.
- For collect you should bring your order number plus a valid photo ID (passport, driving license, foreign national ID, or military ID)
- If you want someone else to collect your orders, select “Someone else will collect these orders” in Pickup Detail and he or she brings his or her own ID as described in detail
To Wrap it Up:
Click and Collect is available at Apple stores. If you place an order online, it will be ready and waiting for you, when your order is ready to collect, you will be notified to collect your order in the store that you selected.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below