How does it Work:
If you want to shop online from Ann Summers and collect your goods from a nearby collection point then you have to visit its website annsummers.com for placing an online order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect delivery slot for collecting your goods physically from your desired collection store.
- Select and Order Your Goods
Visit annsummers.com and select your desired products. Then add them to your basket and proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose Click and Collect
While completing the checkout process, you have to choose the click and collect delivery option. This delivery slot is free and your order will be ready for collection within 3 to 5 working days. However, this service is currently not available for Jersey, Belfast, Wardour Street, Manchester KBX and Whyteleafe.
- Choose Your Preferred Collection Location
After selecting the click and collect delivery options, you have to select your preferred collection location, which can be any of the Ann Summers’ stores in the United Kingdom. Presently, Ann Summers has around 140 stores in the UK.
- To collect your order, you’ll need to bring
- Your confirmation email or text message will serve as proof of purchase.
- To ensure protection against fraud, they must also inspect the payment card that was used to purchase your order before releasing it to you.
- If you paid using PayPal, Clearpay, or Klarna, please have your passport or photo driving license ready to present as well.
The click and collect service of Ann Summers is an amazing service that is facilitating its UK consumers and therefore the retailer is quickly expanding across the country for its adult merchandise and convenient delivery options.
Still have questions? ask for help using the link below