How Does it Work:
If you want to shop online from Amara and collect your goods from your nearby store then you have to visit its website amara.com for placing an order. After placing the order follow the following simple steps of click & collect for collecting your merchandise physically from your desired store.
- Select and Order Your Product(s)
Visit amara.com for reviewing their offers. View your desired product(s) from the product catalog.
- Choose Click and Collect
You can collect your orders 2-3 working days from the day your order is placed.
- Your order will be delivered to your selected DPD Pickup location and will be available from 12 noon (Mon-Sat) on the collection date.
- when your order is ready to collect, they will send you an email/SMS
- To collect you need to bring Pickup Pass and photo ID
- Items are kept for up to 7 days so you can collect them at a time to suit you.
To Wrap it Up:
Click and Collect is available at Amara. If you place an order online, it will be ready and waiting for you, you will be notified by email/SMS to collect your order in the store that you selected.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below