How Does it Work
To shop online from Aldi and collect your goods from your nearby store, you can use their Click & Collect service. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Select and Order Your Product(s):
- Visit Aldi’s official website for online groceries: groceries.aldi.co.uk.
- Browse through their product catalog and select the items you want to purchase.
- Choose Click and Collect:
- During the checkout process, you’ll have the option to choose the Click & Collect service.
- Indicate your desired collection store and select a convenient time slot for pickup. Keep in mind that collection slot prices may vary based on the store and day.
- Complete Your Order:
- Review your selected items in the cart and proceed to payment.
- Choose a delivery option and make the necessary payment to finalize your order.
- Confirmation and Notification:
- After successfully placing your order, you’ll receive a confirmation email and/or SMS notification. This will include details about your order and the designated day of collection.
- Collection Day:
- On the day of collection, make your way to the Aldi store you selected.
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email/SMS for parking and collection bay information.
- Collect Your Order:
- Upon arrival, reply to the SMS you received with your full name and collection point number. Alternatively, follow the instructions at the collection point.
- An Aldi staff member will bring your order to your car.
Please note that there is a Click & Collect cost of £4.99 for all time slots. Also, keep in mind that Aldi’s Click & Collect service is available at over 200 stores across the country.
Always refer to the most up-to-date instructions and guidelines provided by Aldi’s official website for accurate information on their Click & Collect service.
To Wrap it Up
Click and Collect is available at Aldi. If you place an order online, it will be ready and waiting for you, you will be notified by email or SMS to collect your order in the store that you selected.
Still, have questions? ask for help using the link below
Ask for help